Follow
Read More
Find Care & Housing
Ty, we haven't gone yet. I've been super dizzy the past few days so hopefully this chit will LET UP ALREADY so we can go soon.
(7)

Hope the visit to Trader Joe's went well and that you bought lots of delish stuff.
(0)

Lea: Alright!!!! This is superb news!!💗💗
I love Trader Joe's, but don't go often. Enjoy! You got this!
(4)

I am smiling for you Lea. A HUGE smile 😊😊😊
(6)

I just got back from WALKING OUTSIDE with Chuck, just holding onto his arm! We went quite a ways. The street is on somewhat of an incline, which was no problem going Uphill, but UGH coming Downhill. That's when I felt very unbalanced. Tomorrow I'll take my flowery cane, or maybe the gold one 🤣. Woohoo!

Send, I'll be sure to avoid the fruit and veggie area at TJs when I go walking, not shopping 😁
(12)

Lea,
Shopping requires my full attention. So when I go to Trader Joe's, I use one of their handicap carts. Easy to drive, and you don't need a license. If I was walking, I might lose my balance on the rubber mats in front of the fruit/vege counters.

I try to save my energy for at home, putting the groceries away.

Apologies if we talked about this already.
(3)

Sorry I meant holding onto a cart.
(2)

Best wishes for Trader Joe's outing. I think people will be polite when seeing the walker. That store exudes good vibes here. Hope that is the case there.

A few months ago I got stuck in the parking lot with a wheel on a curb. After trying everything I could I went inside and asked the manager if he might be able to help me. He and another employee came outside and unstuck my car very quickly. They were so kind. Hope you have a positive time.
(4)

Ty Geaton, and everyone for all the wonderful words. I just love Fall, its my favorite season. We had to break down and turn the heat on this morning as it was 63 degrees in the house.

I am going to have Chuck take me to either Trader Joe's or Sprouts next week so I can try walking the aisles with a cart to hold onto. The stores are smaller than the regular grocery stores, and flat for walking. I may only make it down 1 aisle, but it's a start, and will get me OUT OF THIS HOUSE. That's my plan.
(10)

LL, sitting here with my morning coffee, listening to Vivaldi's Four Seasons and looking out the window at the crisp MN morning, golden leaves floating down. Fall is my favorite season. Thinking of you and wishing you a good day! ((hug))
(6)

Excellent news Lea! I'm so happy for you. I'll keep praying that the side effects go away as well.
(7)

Yay! 🎉🥳🎈
(6)

Encouraging news Lea!
Thanking the Lord for answered prayers.
May you soon be feeling better, looking forward to the healing of your symptoms too.
(8)

Woo-hoo!!!! That's GREAT news...been thinking about your last night and this morning! Now go out there and have a FABULOUS Autumn (I was going to say Fall...but I didn't want to send the fates an ambiguous messages).
(6)

So thankful to read this news on a beautiful fall morning. Prayers continue for healing and peace
(7)

Lea,

I haven’t been online in awhile. I have been busy with other things. Decided to check in with the forum and I am delighted to read your good news!

As always, I send my very best wishes to you and Chuck.
(8)

Thanks so much for letting us know, Lea!!
(10)

Lea: This is such wonderful news!💕💕
(7)

Overjoyed to hear this news Lea! Here's hoping better days are ahead with the treatment after effects.
(5)

Double oops!
(0)

Oops!
(0)

Lea, your post is the very best thing I have read all day!
(9)

Praise God! That is answered prayer. Thank you, Jesus 🤩🎉🍾🥳
(8)

Excellent news about the scan. I hope your body continues to heal.
(7)

So happy to hear your wonderful news. It made my day.
(8)

What incredible news! You have been in my prayers!
(6)

Such truly deserving news for you and your family. Hoping the side effects lessen too.
(4)

WOO HOO!!!!! Your great news made my day Lealonnie!
Now we just have to continue to pray for your annoying side affects to disappear.
You've come too far for them not to.
(8)

Lea,

Such wonderful news.

Thanks for sharing.
(7)

Lea, SUCH FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!! :)

So Truly HAPPY to hear this update from you!!!! It's really Wonderful!!!

Sending Big Hugs!! XO
(9)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter